Tuesday, May 15, 2007

joy joy joy

Joy. how I love that word. it makes you smile, it makes you get a fun feeling in the pit of your soul. maybe that's a little overboard, but I love it. I love being joyful. Right now, joy is flowing out of me. Okay not literally, that may be awkard, but we just recieved an email from Blackhawk and they are writing checks out to Sarah and I for 500$--EACH! how incredible is that?! God is good. so good. It has nothing to do with us and that's a great thing.
So we're going. 2 weeks and we're going.
I distinctly remember awhile ago, when we were still deciding whether or not to go after finding out the proposal failed. I was doing one of my favorite things: running with my older brother and talking to him about our plans and my concerns. We were talking through the options and the consequences of my decisions. I just remember feeling such a sense of peace about the situation, whether we went or not. I was choosing to be content not going and content going. But how joyous I am that we're going and that the funds have come in.
Good bye Funds Paper Chain! We don't need you anymore!

No comments: