Saturday, July 28, 2007

Questions

As I was trying to get to know the other team members I realized I ask a lot of questions. I don’t know if that’s a new thing or I haven’t paid attention to it before. They aren’t normal questions either, just random ones that pop into my head such as:

If you were a plant, what kind of plant would you be?

If you were a different skin color (unnatural one), what color would you be?

And the list goes on. Then it got me thinking, how do other people get to know others? And since we don’t ever get annnny comments on our blog this is a good opportunity to put your own question or methods of making friends…something I can always use more of.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I have noticed an incredible lack of commenting. I'm part of the problem, but I have been reading your blog! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys when you come back, in only days! I tend to make friends by smooshing a banana in their face. I don't have many friends.